Monday, August 16, 2010

Write to your loved ones part 2

So, as I review what I wrote yesterday, I feel as though I need more specific observations and considerations, about my spouse's behavior that I can appreciate, even the foibles, like leaving the vacuum cleaner in the hallway when she cleans house and I invariably trip over it. And I ask myself, if this is going to be an intimate writing, between only myself and my spouse, do I dare get really intimate and mention what I love about her in loving? Serious consideration. And is it necessary to convey the love I feel for her? I think I will stay with daily activities, sensations and observations. Loving times can be a different poem. And even a lover's love poem can be sensuous and sexy without details, consider Neruda's line, "As I mark the atlas of your body --" you fill in the intimate details. So, think about your loved one -- and observe, get into the moment of sensuous delight, and we'll continue tomorrow. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment